Monday, May 11, 2015

This week and continuation from last week

Well it was fun talking to you all yesterday! I´m so happy for my wonderful mom and dad and siblings! Happy Mother´s Day, again! 
So last week we had interviews with President Borg and the first thing hew told me was that my Spanish is getting really good. He said to enjoy this time now when I have the language down and I´m not training yet, so I could be training soon! He said that I will have to be a leader when the new president comes in a few weeks, especially and more and more new missionaries are coming and the old ones are leaving. He said I am like Shiblon from Alma 28. He said I´ve just always been good, he didnt have anything bad to say, just that I´ve always been good and I should keep being good!
Sunday we went back to Callao for Karina´s baptism. Alex took us in his sports car and we were all worried that we were going to get robbed Haha, but everything went alright! The baptism was disorganized but went well. It was really good to see Hermana Brake and Hermana Rosa Luz there too. I got to visit with them before the baptism started. They said to wish you a happy Mother´s Day!
Now this week. It was pretty normal. I can´t think of anything special that happened besides being able to Skype with you guys yesterday. Today we played basketball early in the morning like usual and then we went to the National Congress building. Some of the sisters in the zone are teaching someone who works there and she hooked us up with free tours. Usually its really hard to get inside but we got a free tour! It was really interesting. Afterwards Elder Galindo pulled out his map of Museums in Lima and we found a closeby art museum to try out. We showed up and it turned out to be a cross museum, like a Christian cross museum. There were all different kinds of crosses, handmade, decorated, carved, etc. It was a little wierd and not what we were expecting but it was interesting. I took a lot of pictures. I hope you all have a great, fun week
Love, Elder Kevin Torgersen






The pictures are taking forever to load at this place, but here are some of the Peruvian Congress building.



No comments:

Post a Comment