Hi everyone! This week was good, I learned a lot about diligence and faith with Elder Ramirez. We had a LOT of meetings: Multizonas, District Meetings, Mission Leadership Counsel, and Weekly Planning. It was crazy! There wasnt very much time to proselyte because on top of all of the meetings we can only work until 7:30pm here in Callao because its so dangerous, but we knew that we had to achieve our goals. This week I really learned why goals are so important, they help us to stay diligent and build our faith. Sunday afternoon came around and we still had to find four new investigators to complete our weekly goal. We were able to see the Lord´s hand working before our eyes as we talked to people who wanted nothing with us but then in the blink of an eye their hearts were softened and they let us into there house to share a message. We were able to find four new investigators and achieve our goals. I know that every number represents a child of God. When Elder Robbins came to visit our mission he said that the missionaries who had the most faith when he was mission president were those who had the highest numbers. Our faith helps us achieve what would otherwise be impossible for us. Its something that Ive noticed here in the zone as well. The elders and hermanas that have more faith always have success and never make excuses. I know that the Lord blessed us for our obedience and our diligence.
I love you all and hope that you have an awesome week! Look for ways to build your faith everyday. Remember that every member is a missionary! I´m excited to see you soon! Bye!!!
- Elder Kevin Torgersen-
Maicol finally got baptized!!!
The bishop just passed me these pictures that we took when we ate lunch at his house last transfer.
No comments:
Post a Comment