Monday, November 30, 2015

¡Buenos días!

¡Buenos días! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!!! I almost forgot about it to tell the truth but when I was making district leader calls some of the elders in my district reminded me! We did get to go to the temple again, so that was fun! This means that Christmas is even closer, less than a month away. (The new Star Wars movie is going to come out soon too! Hahaha, but I wont be able to see it!) Im excited to talk to you all.
Remember how last week we found that 24 year old who was super interested in the church when we were talking to his grandpa? Well, his name is Jahairo, and we´ve taught him several times since then and he has a baptismal date for the 19th of December. He went to church yesterday too. I am super excited, he is progressing a lot! Our half of the ward has only had two baptisms this entire year, one of them was a 10 year old girl, and the other was a guy who doesnt want anything to do with the church anymore. I know the sector is difficult but that just means that we need to work harder to have more success. This week I prayed alot that we would find prepared people who live in our sector for us to teach, (Whenever we find super prepared people it seems like they always live outside of the mission!) and we found several! We hit the streets and contacted everyone and even found a lady who was one week away from being baptized years ago but it never happened. I know that obedience brings blessings and exact obedience brings miracles. I have helped my companion a lot and he is being more obedient with the morning schedule. I know that we are now receiving more blessings for our obedience. 
Im getting used to being district leader. Its fun now, I just dont like teaching the district classes every wednesday.
I love you all!! Keep praying for us. I can see the effect that it has in our lives!! Have a great week! 
-- 
-Elder Kevin Torgersen-
Misión Perú Lima Central

We took some funny pictures at the temple. (Elder Garcia didnt want to participate)

No comments:

Post a Comment